WELCOME TO PURBECK LODGE
SELF CATERING BUNGALOW IN CORFE CASTLE, DORSET
Purbeck Lodge is a comfortable, semi-detached, Purbeck stone bungalow which has been fully refurbished. It is situated in a quiet lane off East Street and is a short level walk to the village square, with its shops, pubs, tea rooms and the Swanage Steam Railway.
The accommodation is all on one level, with a lovely open plan kitchen/dining room and a spacious sitting room. There are two bedrooms together with a modern bathroom and a separate toilet. Outside is a small enclosed garden and patio area with garden furniture. There is parking for one car.
• Full gas central heating, plus flame effect electric fire in lounge
• Full double glazed windows and door
• Gas & electricity included in the price
• Sleeps 4 plus 2
• Pillows, duvets, duvet covers, sheets, pillowcases and towels for each person are provided
• A modern high chair is provided
• Space in the second bedroom for a small travel cot
• Free Wi-Fi is available
• Sorry, dogs are not accepted